- Shocked Obama Baby — I have not even read this post but this photo of what the Staffer and I now call the “Shocked Obama Baby” is priceless. [Jezebel]
- Living with Boys Makes You Fat — I have been saying this for years — I’ve gained 30 pounds since I met the Staffer, at least 15 of those since we moved in together. Now I know it’s not just me. [New York Times via Jezebel]
- Touch Up London — funny map of London and its environs with a Doctor reference. [Londonist]
- Everything Greta Christina Writes Is Wonderful — I fear I am going to end up linking to her every post. The latest? Great thoughts on conventional medicine and atheist vs. theist morality.
- Porn Cliches, On Not Seducing The Plumber — Also by Greta Christina, but in a sex blog, a post that should be required reading for all men — the gaping abyss between what women fantasize about and what they actually want to happen in real life. [via Greta Christina]
In other news, I turned a whole year older in the past few days.
Filed under: doctor who, links of the whatever | Tagged: atheism, cohabitation, doctor who, gender differences, greta christina, jezebel, londonist, medicine, morality, new york times, obama, sex | Leave a comment »